April 2013 Moms
Options

~~~rayofsunshine, tairairat, branmuffin~~~

Where are you ladies? How are things going?

Anyone hear from them recently?

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~~~rayofsunshine, tairairat, branmuffin~~~

• Options

imagetairairat:
    Hello! I'm here, just mostly lurking. I tend not to post much because I don't often have anything constructive to add. I've been doing really well, Oskar has started to STTN, which is great. He's smiling, giggling, figuring out the mechanics of rolling over. I would smiley face but mobile TB sucks.

That's awesome!  Glad to hear everything is going well.  I'm jealous of the STTN!

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

• Options

Hey Wiggles!!   I almost never come on TB anymore now that I'm home, the browser on my phone always crashes and I rarely get on the actual computer.  That will change if I have to go back to work, but I'm trying to figure out how I can get out of doing so!  ;)    I can't believe how fast time is going!   Lily is 2 mos old already!  How are you guys doing?  Also, YGPM.  :)

Here's a couple pics of my little sweetheart!  :)

Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagerayofsunshine99:

Hey Wiggles!!   I almost never come on TB anymore now that I'm home, the browser on my phone always crashes and I rarely get on the actual computer.  That will change if I have to go back to work, but I'm trying to figure out how I can get out of doing so!  ;)    I can't believe how fast time is going!   Lily is 2 mos old already!  How are you guys doing?  Also, YGPM.  :)

Here's a couple pics of my little sweetheart!  :)

She is so adorable, love her!!  I'm having the same issue of trying to find a way not to have to go back to work :)  Hopefully it works out for the both of us.

Ethan turns 3 months on Sunday! I just refuse to believe that.  We're doing pretty good.  He loves smiling and giggling and I love it when he does.

Here's a pic of both of us being goofy :)

Oh, and YGPM back

• Options

Oh he is CUTE!!   

PM back at ya!  :)

Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board