August 2013 Moms

103 and 104 and 109!!

Those are the temperatures here the past 3 days!! Next week we are supposed to have a cool down to the high 80s and 90s and I can't wait! I'm a summer girl but right now I'm pretty miserable. Hope everyone is drinking lots of water and staying cool!

Re: 103 and 104 and 109!!

• I feel you! Monday is forecast at 108 and Tuesday 111.
  • poor girl!  I wouldn't leave the house.
    photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• Loading the player...
  • I am dying!!! It's so hot and I'm so large.

I've been miserable ladies.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh wow! I'm glad I don't live where you do!

Anniversary

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Ewwww, that's miserable. We've been in the 90's all week, but we're (thankfully) going to be in the 70's and 80's this weekend and into next week.
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Yeah we have a severe heat advisory here till Tuesday. I am going to be a hermit the rest of this summer. :-(

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• We hit 120 here today! Be thankful lol

BabyFruit Ticker

j13 sept. siggy challenge: Apples:

• imageMom2bois85:
    We hit 120 here today! Be thankful lol
    OMG that is horrendous!
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemgg242:

imageMom2bois85:
    We hit 120 here today! Be thankful lol

&nbsp;

That's just wrong!&nbsp;

Holy moly!!
  • While not quite that hot, it was 98 here today with humidity of 100% so I understand your pain. We have been swimming a lot.
    imageimageimageimage

• 117 here today, and the next 3 days. But then it cools off to a chilly 115....fml 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagechattychiqa:
    Do you have a neighborhood pool?

I'm still working, until July 12th. All my patients are home patients, so I'm literally out in the heat all day long. My car barely has time to cool off between visits. I do take lots of cool baths though.

Miserable! I'm just thankful I don't work outside!!! My poor DH is a golf caddy don't ask me how he survived today! :[

BabyFruit Ticker

j13 sept. siggy challenge: Apples:

• Wow, you poor ladies! I've been enjoying the 6575 degree weather here in Upper Michigan. I haven't even been hot enough to go swimming yet, but its nice because I'm not miserable. And at night time its so cool and comfortable! I'll send some cool weather vibes your way!!

• Ew.. I feel you on this one. It's only supposed to be about 90 here this weekend but we are in an area that rarely gets that hot so no one has A/C, including us. I'm a SAHM and the house gets up to 84 sometimes.. it's ridiculous.
  • Right there with ya! It was 101 today tomorrow is gonna be 107 and it won't even start to cool down til Thursday 
  • Eeeesh, that sounds brutal! I thought we had it bad in MD, its been in the 90s, but we've got nothing on y'all! It recently occurred to me that after baby comes we won't be able to get into a pool for a few weeks, which is going to suck cause August is so freakin hot.

• Ew! That sounds horrible!!! Put what I considered "hot" into perspective.
  • It was 118 today...I'm not a happy pregnant lady.
  • I don't know how you survived it was 93 here and I was miserable! I can't imagine what I would have done if it was any hotter.
    BabyName Ticker
  • imageamandarins:
    117 here today, and the next 3 days. But then it cools off to a chilly 115....fmlnbsp;

You must live in my city! I can't believe it's not even the hottest time of the year yet, we are in for a rough last 2 months. I agree fml lol
  • Oh man I am pretty pathetic....we had our hottest day yet here today and it was 92. I Locked myself in my house with AC and fans and still was dying of heat. I was literally sweating from my calves after walking from the car to inside. Who does that?? lol! Wishing you some cooler days!!
    image   image
  • I will immediately stop complaining about the heat in my area. Temps in the 100s?!? Stay cool moms!
  • hnic14hnic14 member
    imagelefender:
    Eeeesh, that sounds brutal! I thought we had it bad in MD, its been in the 90s, but we've got nothing on y'all!

This, that weather sounds awful even when you're not pregnant!

• Same here! We will are at 106,107,108 for the next couple of days. To top it off, our friends are getting married today..... Outside!!!! Ugh. I don't ever understand why people get married outside in the summer in a city where it's known to be hot and act "shocked" when the forecast pops up..... Here's hoping there's some shade!

• Holy cow!! And I'm over here complaining about the 90s we've been having the past few weeks. But I guess in all fairness it is super humid where I live. So it is that sticky nasty heat. I can't imagine dealing with temps in the 100s right now. =S
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"