February 2012 Moms
Options

Friday Confessions

Let's hear them ladies!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Friday Confessions

• Options
    My confession is that I didn't know it was Friday. I haven't been out of the house in 3 days, it totally felt like a Wednesday to me....oops
  • Options

I don't care about politics.  I also am slowly losing the desire to go to church (this happpens every few years).

Basically I don't believe in much right now.

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH is off work next Friday (July 5th).  I'm torn as to whether or not I want to take off.  I'm afraid that with a 4 day weekend, by half-way through Saturday I'm going to be irritated with both DH and DD and saying "Can we all just go back to work and daycare now?" :/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageCotterpinDoozer:
    DH is off work next Friday (July 5th).  I'm torn as to whether or not I want to take off.  I'm afraid that with a 4 day weekend, by half-way through Saturday I'm going to be irritated with both DH and DD and saying "Can we all just go back to work and daycare now?" :/
    This is how I feel about our upcoming 7 day vacation...saving grace is a GTG with some of the CT area 212!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    My mom was supposed to be taking Ian to the pool today...meeting my sister and her kids there. I was a little upset because I'm missing all the fun stuff. Anyway, my sister's baby is sick so she cancelled. I'm secretly glad that she cancelled! I'm not glad that my nephew isn't feeling good...but glad that I'm not missing out on the fun.

• Options

Bump burp.

• Options

imagejmccall79:
    My mom was supposed to be taking Ian to the pool today...meeting my sister and her kids there. I was a little upset because I'm missing all the fun stuff. Anyway, my sister's baby is sick so she cancelled. I'm secretly glad that she cancelled! I'm not glad that my nephew isn't feeling good...but glad that I'm not missing out on the fun.

This is me--only in reverse.  Our air conditioning unit broke last night and it has been 100 degrees here for a while (cooling down to a balmy 89 degrees at night).  Our house got up to about 84 degrees and just miserably hot and I couldn't sleep more than a few minutes.  It is supposed to be fixed today--cross your fingers!

Today, when I dropped C off at her babysitter's, she said they were going to go for a long walk down to a cute little grilled cheese sandwich place for lunch (C loves to walk holding on to the stroller), and then they were going to get together with another 16 month old kiddo and his babysitter for an afternoon of playing in the kiddy pool and sprinklers.  Every other time they have done this, I come to pick C up at 5:30, drive her home, fix dinner and she is crashed out by no later than 7:00 PM. 

Usually that bums me out that even though I know she had a blast during the day, that I don't get to play with her much in the evening before she is literally pulling me into her room and holding her arms up to jump in the crib.  Today, I am so freaking glad that she is going to be wiped out today so that I will get her to bed early before I just die of tiredness.

So, yeah, I drove to work this morning super happy that I wasn't going to have to put any effort into parenting my child tonight.  Bad mom award right here!

• Options
    I still don't like having sex.  I've been faking it for so long now.  If I never have sex again I'd be just fine.
  • Options
    I could never be with a man who is shorter and/or smaller than me.

Maybe it's my body issues, but I need a big, beefy man.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Options
    I cannot wait to move so that we can let DS full on CIO.  He is waking at 1 and is up at 4 every day.  I cannot take it because he is IN our room. 
  • Options

I'm reluctantly coming to the conclusion that our board is dunzo Stick out tongue

• Options
    imageslv0606:
    I'm reluctantly coming to the conclusion that our board is dunzo Stick out tongue
    nbsp;
    it has been way slow, I'm just hoping its because of busy toddlers and busy summers!
  • Options
    imageDaizyMay22:
    imageslv0606:
    nbsp;
    it has been way slow, I'm just hoping its because of busy toddlers and busy summers!

I wouldn't say it's done. The weather is finally nice enough to go out and do stuff. At least for us we aren't stuck inside the house anymore. We are totally taking advantage of the weather. Plus Jackson only takes 1 nap a day now.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Jackson ate some of my ranch Doritos at dinner tonight. I also occasionally give him a splash of lemonade or OJ in his cup of water.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    imageslv0606:

This makes me SOOOO sad!!  How do we save it!!?  I feel like there are at least a dozen of us who want to keep it alive!!  I'm really sad it's been so slow.  I've been really busy at work, so it's been hard to pos, but I really don't want to see the board die!  

• Options
    I shop lifted today.
    I had some mascara in my cart. Went and put some Fire Starter logs In my cart but put it on top of the mascara.
    I had the cashier scan it inside my cart because it's heavy.
    Except I didn't do it intentionally, I found it when I was loading up the car. Whoopsie.

And when Me and DS got home,
    We shared peaches and Rolos for a snack.
  • Options
    My daughter has eaten a strawberry, a square of pizza, and a cupcake today. And a splash of Cheerios for breakfast. I'm feeling like mom of the year...

This past weekend, the power went out in my hometown where I was visiting. We were at DH's grandma's house and it was about 9:30pm. I thought it would be fun to go out and look at the street to see if there were any other lights on but I wasn't going to bother with a flashlight. I tripped down her from doorstep with Nat in one arm. Nat hit her head and I bruised my knee and hurt my ankle. Walking has been so miserable these last 5 days. Never go anywhere without a flashlight!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    02A12E02A12E member
    imageslv0606:

Maybe you should come back to facebook.

All the cool kids are doing it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"