VBAC

Do you know of someone willing to do a VBA2C in Los Angeles?

I have been looking and looking and all the leads that I have have come up empty. I have even called places and have been told they do VBA2C on a case by case basis, only to find out when I actually come in, that this is not true. 

Does anyone know of an OB in the Los Angeles area that is open to doing this? I'm in Pasadena. 

Expecting Baby #3 to complete our family. 
I have an adventurous 2 Year Old Toddler Boy & thoughtful 4 Year Old LIttle Girl! 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
photo 172b031e-21cf-454e-ae3f-ea3666c05af5.jpg

photo BellyProgressionForSignature-32wks.jpg

Re: Do you know of someone willing to do a VBA2C in Los Angeles?

• Sorry, I'm in TN.  But in a city like LA, I find it hard to believe that there aren't providers willing to do a VBA2C.  Contact someone with ICAN and I bet they'll be a great resource!  I don't even have a local ICAN chapter, but the regional ICAN people were able to give me some VBAC friendly providers.

Here's the link I found...

https://icanoflosangeles.com 

Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • imagea2003tiger:

Sorry, I'm in TN.  But in a city like LA, I find it hard to believe that there aren't providers willing to do a VBA2C.  Contact someone with ICAN and I bet they'll be a great resource!  I don't even have a local ICAN chapter, but the regional ICAN people were able to give me some VBAC friendly providers.

Here's the link I found...

https://icanoflosangeles.com 

Thank you. I sent a message to ICAN today. I hope I'll hear back soon. 

I have an adventurous 2 Year Old Toddler Boy & thoughtful 4 Year Old LIttle Girl! 

• Loading the player...
  • I bet you will. I hope you get some answers soon! I know this has got to be stressful. Hang in there and keep us updated. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • If you don't hear back for some reason, see if there is an LA facebook group for ICAN. My Seattle group has one, so LA might.
  • I did find them on Facebook, and sent the message via that...because on the L.A. Page, I couldn't find an e-mail address to write. I hope I hear from them soon. Thanks ladies! 

• Ugh, that's a bummer. I am planning vba2c and found providers by contacting my local ICAN, googling, and this VERY awesome FB page: VBAMC, VBAC, HBAC (Vaginal birth after one or more c-sections), very empowering page with lots of info. Im sure they can also recommend someone! 

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

• Try Dr. Jessica Schneider at Heldfond Medical Group.  She's my OB and I love her and am hoping for a VBAC with her.  She's known in the area for VBACs.  Not sure after 2C, but I would try.  
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    BFP #1 3/27/10 - mmc discovered 5/20/10 at 11w2d - d&c 5/21/10
    BFP #2 11/6/10 - EDD 7/19/11 - Beta #1 @ 13dpo, 104 - Beta #2 @ 20dpo, 3400s
    BFP #3 4/24/13 - EDD 1/8/14 - Beta #1 @ ?, 33 - Beta #2 @ 4 days later, 260
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you ladies, I am going to do that. I heard back from ICAN. I'm now on their Facebook group, and the chapter leader thinks there are women in my area who can recommend someone. I sure hope so. I'm going to post a message over there next, asking for help. I got another rejection from an OB today, so I'm feeling very discouraged.

• imageokate0213:
    Ugh, that's a bummer. I am planning vba2c and found providers by contacting my local ICAN, googling, and this VERY awesome FB page: VBAMC, VBAC, HBAC (Vaginal birth after one or more c-sections), very empowering page with lots of info. Im sure they can also recommend someone! 

I just put in a request to join this group. Thank you for suggesting this! 

• imagenbbride06:
    Try Dr. Jessica Schneider at Heldfond Medical Group.  She's my OB and I love her and am hoping for a VBAC with her.  She's known in the area for VBACs.  Not sure after 2C, but I would try.  

She has fantastic reviews on Yelp! She does sound promising, thank you so much! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"