Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Intro and Chart Help

Hi everyone!  I've been lurking obsessively for awhile now, and I figured it was time to make a formal intro.  I've been TTC for only two months now.  My husband and I are very excited about starting this process.  So far, I've been charting my temps and using OPK's, and as I mentioned, lurking here.  I've learned so much from you all already, and from the plethora of info on Fertility Friend.

I have a question on my chart this cycle.  My last chart (first off BCP) was really clean and ovulation was obvious, due to a positive OPK along with a clear temperature shift.  This time, I got surprise cross-hairs on CD 8 (I'm now on CD 22).  I was using OPK's at the time, but only once per day since I didn't O until CD 16 in the prior cycle.  My question is - do you agree with the ovulation date in FF based on the temp shift?  It seems really early - but of course, I only have one cycle to compare it to.  (I was on BCP for 13 years.)  If this was your chart, would you continue to use OPK's and BD just in case?

I have attempted to upload my chart to my signature, but not sure it worked.  If not, here is the link: 

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42bb91 

Thanks everyone!  Looking forward to being more active on the board and getting to know you all.

BabyFruit TickerBabyFetus Ticker

Re: Intro and Chart Help

• Options
    Welcome.  CD 8 is early to O, but definitely possible.  Give it a few more days of temps because it seems to have gone up today.  FF moves O dates around from time to time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Options
    Welcome! We are in month two... about to go into month three... too. Way to go with temping right away. I didn't because I was afraid it was going to overwhelm me, but now I wish I had. I will definitely be temping next month. Hope your stay is short and sweet!
    UntitledUntitled
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLadiebug710:
    Welcome.  CD 8 is early to O, but definitely possible.  Give it a few more days of temps because it seems to have gone up today.  FF moves O dates around from time to time.
    imagelilysylvis:
    I'd wait it out, your temp looks like it is rising today so in a couple days your crosshairs might change. When in doubt, HIO! 

Thank you both so much for your input!  I was wondering about my temp increase today, it looks like maybe I ovulated yesterday.  Oh well, only time will tell!  :) Thanks again.

• Options

imagesheenaro:
    Welcome! We are in month two... about to go into month three... too. Way to go with temping right away. I didn't because I was afraid it was going to overwhelm me, but now I wish I had. I will definitely be temping next month. Hope your stay is short and sweet!

Thanks for the reply.  :)  I had the same concern as you initially, but I think temping makes TTC a little LESS overwhelming actually, it helps make me feel like I actually know what's going on with my cycles (although I'm still confused this month, haha)  I also got used to the habit of taking my temp each morning really quickly.  Anyways, thanks again and good luck to you!

• Options
    Htle07Htle07 member
    Just want to say welcome! I don't chart so sorry of no help. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"