October 2012 Moms

Toothless babies and food

Are they gumming things? I'm scared of choking and was with dd1 as well. What do you feed them that is not mushy?
Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Toothless babies and food

• Toothless and I am also scared of choking :. He can eat a banana without me mushing it. He has noodles which he gums just fine. The only crunchy has been his puffs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD is toothless. I still give her most things, just not anything super hard like candy. Just today she ate a little bit of chicken, some pasta with cheese, puffs, yogurt, and two veggie pouches.
    DD 9/15/12
  • Loading the player...
  • hs10hs10 member
    Toothless here (with one really close).  I've given her puffs.  She gnawed on a tostito  once because she dumped the bag out and quickly grabbed chip.  I was extremely nervous when I saw her doing it and took it away immediately.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we have 6 teeth here and he just tries to swallow everything whole lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Have you all tried the mesh feeders? That helped DS figure out how to mush food with his gums.

He now will eat an entire half of a bagel, scrambled eggs, hamburger, diced chicken, orange slices, banana, and probably more I am forgetting. He has zero teeth and he really doesn't gag at all when he eats. Only green beans still make him gag, LOL.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LO is toothless but I agree I don't think it makes a difference. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"