Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Still in limbo

After my first ultrasound Monday at my dr then ER Tuesday for severe vomiting and dehydration, a third ultrasound and numerous amounts of blood and urine test I'm still waiting. The second and third ultrasound there was so visible heartbeat. My dr doesn't want to intervene on the small chance that the heartbeat isn't able to be detected. But I feel like I know. I am just scared. this is my second pregnancy but first miscarriage. My son is 7 and I just never thought this could happen to me. We just saw a heartbeat on Monday then Tuesday it was gone. I spotted once on Monday and a few times on Tuesday but nothing real heavy. I just don't know what to expect and I hate waiting. Every time I go to the bathroom I'm nervous. I just want this to be over.

Re: Still in limbo

• I received the results yesterday. My blood work says my pregnancy hormone levels are going down and there's no heartbeat. I'm not spotting anymore and still vomiting. Idk what to think. I'm getting more and more nervous bc I'm reading it could take weeks to miscarry.
  • That's a good idea, haven't thought about that. I don't really know what to expect. I just know I feel awful physically and emotionally. Thanks for your advice and support. Idk what I'd do without this board.
  • Loading the player...
  • INJSrbINJSrb member
    I am so sorry you're experiencing this.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I'm so sorry, sending a prayer up for you!
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"