Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Meet new friends

Hi there! 

I moved here to Plano area with my husband. I'm from Sweden and I haven't really met any friends here yet. Would be fun to get to know some moms or moms to be here in the area. I'm 22 and will have my first baby July 26, are you having your baby around the same time?  

Re: Meet new friends

• Options
    My husband and I just moved here too. We live in Argyle/ denton about 40 minutes or so from Plano. I'm due July 22 with our first. :
  • Options

Hi! 

We just moved to Grapevine, about 30 minutes from Plano, in December. I've got 2 young kids and we're thinking of adding more soon. I'm looking to meet more moms in the area. Nice to meet you.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 21 and originally from Oregon. I moved to Frisco with my husband and daughter 1 year ago. My daughter turned one in March. 
    image Nora Marie born Monday, March 5, 2012 at 5:25pm weighing 7lbs. 2 oz. and 20.5 inches Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageDaisypath Wedding tickers Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography
  • Options
    Maybe check out the Mom in the Making class at the Isis inside Babies R Us in Plano? It's a prenatal moms group and it is AWESOME. You will totally make friends with moms who are as far along as you are in your pregnancy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"