April 2013 Moms
Options

So far so good!!!

First night I put DS in his Magic Sleepsuit and also first night in his crib!! So far so good! Right now he is snoozing. Might night last all night but hey it's our first go at it.
BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: So far so good!!!

• Options
    Keep us posted, mine came in today!
  • Options
    I think I'm the one who isn't going to sleep tonight! Kind of sad to not have DS beside me in his RNP!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well DS slept in his Magic Sleepsuit and crib till about 1:30am.  He woke up and I did a diaper change and feed.  I would hold/bounce him till he was almost asleep and every time I tried to put him down he would be wide awake and fuss.  After trying that a few times and failing I ended up just putting him into his RNP.  He may not have made it all night but for our first try at the crib I think he did great and I'm proud of him!! 

• Options

imagechristineeberle:
    Well DS slept in his Magic Sleepsuit and crib till about 1:30am.  He woke up and I did a diaper change and feed.  I would hold/bounce him till he was almost asleep and every time I tried to put him down he would be wide awake and fuss.  After trying that a few times and failing I ended up just putting him into his RNP.  He may not have made it all night but for our first try at the crib I think he did great and I'm proud of him!! 

agreed! That's a great starting point! 

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Options

How did he seem the tempature wise? Was he normal or on the warm side? What temp is the room and what did you dress him in? I am most worried about this, I'm in Houston and its hot, now we have the ac blasting but still apprehensive. 

I think that's great for the first night in the crib! Keep it up! :) 

• Options
    imagejss1482:
    How did he seem the tempature wise? Was he normal or on the warm side? What temp is the room and what did you dress him in? I am most worried about this, I'm in Houston and its hot, now we have the ac blasting but still apprehensive.nbsp;I think that's great for the first night in the crib! Keep it up! :nbsp;

His temp seemed normal. We have the ac running also. House temp is usually 6870. I just put him in a onesie and then put him in the sleepsuit. Let me know how things workout for you and good luck!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"