2nd Trimester
Options

Feeling the baby move

I am 18 weeks and so excited to finally be able to feel my LO moving 

my husband got to feel a little kick this week and I think i saw a tear !

Angel its wonderful

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Feeling the baby move

• Options
    I did not feel my baby until end of the 21st week but it was worth the wait. Watching my hubby feel him/her move was awesome, he was amazed at how powerful it really felt. Something I will cherish
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    F47F47 member
    I'm really looking forward to feeling the baby (or knowing for sure that I am). I feel things here and there, but I'm not sure if it's the baby or just some ligament stretching. Kind of feels like something pulling inside. I don't know...hard to describe. But, not sure it's the baby just yet.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love feeling my lil girl move. My DH got to feel her around 19 weeks. She's gotten stronger with her movements so my other 3 kids have been able to feel her.
  • Options
    Is this your first pregnancy? This one is now my third and still so exciting like its my first . I had the same problem with my first pregnancy, trying to know the difference from gas or tummy grumbles and the baby starting to move was difficult.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    awww congrats
  • Options
    How exciting! I've been feeling little movements for a few weeks now, but two days ago a got a nice big kick while at the movies. Last night my DH was trying to feel a kick and we got 13 big kicks within like 10 minutes! I'm 21 weeks now. It was so great to share that feeling with DH finally! Congrats! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"