August 2011 Moms
Options

DS and boobies

Please tell me it's normal for little boys to be curious with mommy's and other family members "boobies" at this age. Is anyone else's as curious as mine? It's not all the time, but sometimes when I pick him up, he'll pat on my chest and say "touch your boobies!" And also laughs at my bra's and says it too. People look at me like I taught him this and I didn't!!! I really don't know where he got it from!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DS and boobies

• Options
    My son is a big fan of the female body in general. He likes beating on my chest like they're bongo drums. He's been known to snuggle right in when held by a larger chested woman. Last weekend, he walked up to a teenager in booty shorts, who luckily we knew, and grabbed her butt with both hands! I do think it's normal, at least from my experience, but that doesn't make it any less embarrassing.
  • Options
    imageMrsSkull1107:

Of course, she loves to be naked in general and run around saying "Audrey naked!!!"

Toddlers are weird. That is a FACT. 

Ditto to both of the above. Except my daughter doesn't call herself Audrey :D 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

totally 100% normal. when DD1 was this age she was obsessed! actually she is still a little obsessed. she'll even tell my mom "gramma, you have big boobs. I just have little boobs... but when i'm a mommy i'll have big boobs too!" and she likes to put my bras on all the time.

as soon as I take DD2's shirts off she checks hers out. boobs are awesome at our house!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My son is obsessed.  Hand down my shirt, almost to my belly button, any time I'm holding him.

Yesterday in the doctor's office, "milk, milk, miiiilk, MILK, MIIIIIIIILK!!!"  Super fun and awesome.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD is obsessed with my boobs. We pass the bras at Target and she screams "BOOBOOOS".

I did not BF either.
  • Options
    Everyone is too funny! Ok, phew, glad it's normal. He also loves to be naked and is a major flirt with other girls and their moms! Oh boy!
  • Options
    DD1 loves boobs.  She will pat them and smile, it's so cute.  Except when we're in public and she tries to do it :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"