Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

feeding help

I'm from the 03 month board but no one seems to have the same issue so I am reaching out further... Ella will be 3 months on the 5th..we have been having a hell of a time..colic..reflux..on aliment um. For past month she has been eating less and less..some days we r OK and then we have days like today. She used to eat 27 to 31oz a day..today she is at 17 mostly has been 23. 25 if I really really push..did anyone elses lo have a phase where they ate less? Her night feeding b4 bed..Montana..and early mornings she eats 4 oz each easily.. daytime she is impossible..I tried making it boring..tried making it like it is at night..tried different positions..I'm at a loss and if it continues this weekend she will go to dr..but like I said EVERYDAY IS DIFFERENT..any clues..pointers? Help

Re: feeding help

• Options
    My nephew was born 2 days before my dd. He has horrible allergies to something in my sister-in-laws milk. It started getting so painful for him to eat that he was refusing sometimes. Could the difference in daily eating habits be pain/discomfort outweighing hunger some days but not others? Turns out my nephew is most sensitive to eggs so his mom cut them out completely.
  • Options
    imageMichieU79:
    I have monitored my son's formula consumption almost from the day we took him home. nbsp;he definately had many days , especially around 23 months where he ate WAY less. nbsp;Those days were often followed by or preceded by high eating days and usually were days he slept a ton. nbsp;I always attributed them to growth spurts. Although he also had pretty terrible gas and possibly silent reflux when he was that age. nbsp;I wouldn't panic. nbsp;My son did 2025 for a while at that age. nbsp;And he was still over the 50th percentile. nbsp;How is your daughter weight wise?If you are concerned though, call the pedi. nbsp;You know best what's odd for her. nbsp; Follow the mama instincts!nbsp;

She was 8lbs5oz birth..came home 7lbs14oz back up to 8 a week later stayed that way for a week.. switched from BF to formula then she was over 9 at one month 1 oz under 11 at 2 month..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"