Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Memerial idea

I want to do something to honor what we lost.  I know I was preg for such a short time, but I was preg, my life changed when I saw those 2 pink lines.  So any way I think it will help me grieve.  I have a big deck garden.  Its a big part of my evenings, its my safe happy place.  I want to get a stone and either painted forget me not flowers on them, or do some sort of mosiac stone with them.  I guess I'm just looking to make sure its not silly.. 

Come on Sticky baby!!
EDD 6/30/2016
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
M/C 4/20/2014
M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

Re: Memerial idea

• I don't find it to be silly at all. After our loss, DH and I planted flowers that will bloom every year in memory of our baby.truly feel that it was therapeutic to know that my baby will always be remembered and helped me come to terms with my loss. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • My husband and I planted a tree in honor of what we were sure was going to be a little girl, our sweet june bug.  I don't think it's silly at all, I think it's a very important part of the grieving process.  ((Hugs))...thinking of you...
    Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it's a wonderful idea! It will help you grieve and feel better!
    Me and DH 27 DD 4.5 TTC since June 2011 once IUD was removed Irregular AF since removal Fertilaid 9/2012-10/2012 finally regularity with AF 11/2012 spotting for a week no AF
  • I think that's a wonderful idea. I read on a post a few weeks ago about taking helium filled balloons and writing a message to your angel on them, releasing them on what would have been your due date and every year on the same day, like sending them to your Angel in heaven. DH and I are going to do this, starting on January 17th, 2014.
  • I am in the process of finding a bright beautiful tree for my Quinn I lost (I also named the baby because it was still alive and apart of me) it helps when I pray to him/her
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Whatever feels right to you is fine. I think it is a sweet idea. I have bought a ring with the baby's birthstone so I have a daily reminder of my baby. The ultrasound picture is too hard to look at just yet. I think something in your garden is lovely.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"