Multiples

Feeling bleh

I came home from work today early, just so I could nap and relax. I just feel awful - a little blue, over tired, exhausted if I expend ANY energy doing anything, my heart is pounding out of my chest, my clothes are too tight, and even a little nauseous which hasn't been an issue until recently.

I have a u/s on Tuesday at 10w1d and I am hoping that seeing things going well will be uplifting and help get my excitement back and we can start looking forward. 

I wish I could just spend the next 4 days laying in bed watching TV!! Unfortunately work is insane so I will have to go in tomorrow :(

Thanks for letting me vent!  

********************************************************************************************
Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage

Re: Feeling bleh

• Awe, I think its safe to say that there are probably a lot of us that have felt that way at one point or another. That being said, I hope that this next appt lifts your spirits a bit. The hormones can be all over the place sometimes. Sending some bumpie hugs and hey, look at the bright side...at least youre not measuring 78w ahead. Haha. Mobile wink. Hang in there!!
  • awww - hang in there. I was leaving work early almost every day for awhile there in my first trimester. I was soo exhausted and overwhelmed - I got the pounding heart and all day nausea too. I couldn't concentrate on anything and was just miserable up until about 16 weeks. I'm at 23 weeks now and have a whole new set of unpleasant symptoms that still make me miserable from time to time but the exhaustion has at least let up a little bit. Just let yourself take the time you need to rest. Your body is doing a big job!

image4months_2radioflyer
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you thank you!! 

Oh yeah, I think the hormones are really getting to me, and first tri is really going out with a bang (hoping its going OUT and not just starting).

Finally got a good night of sleep last night which has helped :) This encouragement sure helps as well and the permission to just feel awful if I need to. :) THANKS!! 

********************************************************************************************
    Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
    Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
    Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
    Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
    We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board