Babies: 9 - 12 Months

xp: what do one-year-olds like?

I don't post on here (yet!) so hope you don't mind...

I am attending a friend's party for her one-year-old daughter's birthday. I'd like to get her a toy or something interactive that she'll like instead of clothes, but I have no idea what to get a one-year-old. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: xp: what do one-year-olds like?

• DD's favorite things from her birthday and Christmas:  LeapFrog Violet, playhouse with tunnel, kitchen, FP Princess Castle, her Tinkerbell upholstered chair.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • He likes anything with buttons he can push that have lights and noise or play music (toys that are like laptops, remote controls, cell phones for babies).  He is OBSESSED with pushing buttons and I guess all babies are.  He really isn't into stuffed animals at all.  He also really loves this toy that he can push that is helping him learn how to walk which he just got for his birthday. He also likes balls, even those cheap ones you can get at the grocery store in those metal bins.

https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Laugh-Learn-Stride-Ride/dp/B007HZ9PZ2

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • A tunnel, block set, stacking cups, ball pit, pottery barn anywhere chair, little people sets, shopping cart. Hope that helps!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2 BFP 8/23/14, EDD 5/1/15, M/C 9/17/14 - Forever in our hearts <3

• Thanks so much!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"