In-Law Rant — The Bump
Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

In-Law Rant

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: In-Law Rant

• I'm sorry about your loss and what you're going through right now. Yes it was insensitive of him to ask you that right now. You have every right to be pissed off. We are here if/when you need to vent. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.
  • Oh my goodness. I am so sorry for your loss and that he asked that at such a sensitive time.

I'd be mad, too. But, I will say that now that I am 3 months past my loss, looking back I realize that some people just don't "get it"...especially men. Heck, prior to my loss, I didn't understand it either. It almost feels like you are standing in the middle of a crowded room screaming your head off, but nobody even notices and keeps going about their business. 

It's terrible. I can say with confidence though, it does get better. Just hang in there and utilize this board for venting, support, and whatever else you need. <3

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. You have every right to feel the way you're feeling and I do not think you are over reacting. I felt so many emotions after my loss and seemed to be angry with everyone. As PP said, I truly feel that most people, especially men don't understand. Even some mothers don't understand! I'm a daycare provider and the day I miscarried a mom seriously asked me if I would still watch her kids that day. She then proceeded to tell me how easy her pregnancies were and that she never had any issues. Meanwhile, I was sobbing and couldn't stop shaking. 

Sending thoughts and prayers your way! ((Hugs)) 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards