High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Thursday Bed Rest Check In

Good morning Ladies

It's Thursday another day down , How we all feeling?

QOTD  What is your favorite season and why?

I don't really have a favorite season when I was a child we moved around so much that I had no idea that winters could be cold and or wet and that summers could be hot and humid 

Re: Thursday Bed Rest Check In

• Options

Good morning ladies!! 

Doing ok today. I have my weekly appt today so I'm excited to get out!!

QOTD: Fall! I love the colors, smells, and Halloween. I live in the Midwest so it's also harvest here which I love!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day! 

• Options
    Spent the first night at the house!! It was glorious!!! New bed, new house, waking up in the country with GREEN grass. Forgot how much I missed seeing the grass even when in town because even when we went to dr. Appointments I was staring at the sky from the backseat. Anyways, I'm very excited. Now to get stuff put away and organized before they shown up. ;D

Went to the doc today. Bpps were great both head down baby A is engaged. Fillin doc did a manual exam, digital? And it hurt like hell. He said that's because baby a's head was there and he had to go under it to check cervix. I was maybe a fingertip dilated. But probably less he said. Ugh. I wish we wouldn't have done that. He also suggested staying on BR until stitch removal...we'll see how that goes...I'm all for it, but also want to have strength to move around during labor.

I love something about every season!! I can't pick a favorite. Today though, summer. Probably because I'm missing part of it while lying here staring at the ceiling. We're almost done though!!
    Married to my dream husband
    Mom to 2 year old BG twins (Incompetant cervix, cerclage, and LOTS of bed rest)
    Pregnant with our next!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Getting achier, but I think that comes with babies getting bigger, so I'll take it :)

QOTD:  Fall - I love crunchy leaves, apple picking, sweaters (but not too cold!) 

Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hello all!

Not much to report here. Baby B has had the hiccups three times today. My hips are very achy so I'm doing a lot of flipping back and forth .

My favorite season is fall for all the same reasons others mentioned. Also, wearing hooded sweatshirts, honeycrisp apples, cool crisp air!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Went to the high risk dr yesterday. Baby has a septal defect. Waiting on harmony test results, if they are negative then we'll be checked for cystic fibrosis. Modified my bed rest to being able to do light housework first thing in the mornings, then back to bed resting. Made it to 20 weeks.

Spring is my favorite. All the blooming trees and plants. Hard on my allergies but something about the newness in the air makes it worth it. I love watching the birds make their nests, and all the little critters looking for their mates. It's just a mesmerizing season for me.

P's that everyone stays healthy.
  • Options

I'm here. Some famiIy stress today causing contractions :(  I'm glad in home for it though. It would have been worse to be in the hospital.

Contractions this evening which I am trying to stop with water and rest.

3 more full days until July 1 and 35 weeks. :) Just trying to relax and lay low.

QOTD: I grew up near the beach so Summer used to be my favorite season. Now that I live in New England (and also no longer have summers off...), Fall is my favorite season. :)

Hope everyone is doing well.

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
    IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
    Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
    Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
    BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

• Options
    Liljedimom, prayers for you. 

Harley, I'm sorry about the uti. No, I have contractions all day everyday. 

Nantucket, I can relate. I hope things calm down for you. To keep the added stress away I've instructed some family to not contact me at all. My dad went as far as telling people to not tell me about any drama, stress, etc. If someone has a problem, they're to call DH or my dad. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Lbear8Lbear8 member

Pretty good and productive day today.  I made birthday cards and also preemptively made thank you cards for when we have a baby shower in August. 

I'm also in 3rd Trimester, YEAH!  

QOTD: Fall is my favorite season, I love the weather, football and Halloween!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Doctors appointment went ok had blood drawn passed the NST been feeling very dizzy and nauseated as well as having a head ache that feels like a tight band around the top of my head and goes down my neck 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"