Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Can the Bumbo go in the shower?

Has anyone tried this?  It won't mess it up, right?  I was thinking of putting DS in there with me so I can shower.  Is this feasible?

Re: Can the Bumbo go in the shower?

• Options
    I thought it says right on the sticker that you shouldn't...
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    if he's up and i need to shower. in goes the baby einstein DVD
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wouldn't, I recall them floating when put in water.  I would just go get a bath seat if you really want DS in the shower with you. 
  • Options

I wouldn't; don't you have a swing, bouncer, crib, PnP, etc?

?

• Options
    It seems like the seat would get really slippery if it got wet
  • Options

This sounds like a bad idea- I think it does float... and if DS got slippery he could topple right out and bump his head. It won't hurt for you to take a shower if the lil one is crying.

• Options
    imageGRKaters:

I wouldn't; don't you have a swing, bouncer, crib, PnP, etc?

No, I do.  Usually he sits in the bouncer but he's starting to get bored in there while I shower, and I was trying to think outside the box.  Maybe we'll look into getting a bath seat. 

• Options

If DS is up when I'm taking a shower, I'll put him in his bouncy and set it right outside the shower, I talk to him and peek out at him every now and again,  he thinks it's a fun game. 

If everything else fails, he'll be OK to cry for a few while you take a shower 

• Options
    I had a Johnny Jump Up for DS that I used when I showered.  It hung from the doorway and he could jump and spin in it.  It made showering so much easier because he too got bored of the bouncy seat at that age
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"