April 2013 Moms
Options

Magic sleep suit question

Can LO move his arms and legs freely when this is on? When someone mentioned Ralphie from Christmas story all I can imagine is LO being unable to move. Lol

Re: Magic sleep suit question

• Options
    From the sounds of it, that's the point? Its supposed to weigh them down so they don't flail and wake themselves up. From what I've come to understand, however, that reflex fades by 4-5 months anyway.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    Mine arrives today. I am anxious to see if this works. Currently we swaddle and sleep exclusively in the RNP and hoping this helps with the transition out of the swaddle and RNP in one swoop! Very apprehensive about it being hot but from everyones comments apparently it isn't, we shall see! I am excited!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm just trying to figure out the best way to introduce the sleepsuit to DS. Anyone have advice?
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageGrace0609:
    Man, there is a gimmick for everything these days!  How bout just swaddling until the Moro reflex goes away at 3-4 months and then a sleepsack?? 

my thoughts, exactly! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageGrace0609:
    Man, there is a gimmick for everything these days!  How bout just swaddling until the Moro reflex goes away at 3-4 months and then a sleepsack?? 

That's what I was wondering!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

• Options
    imagejack19:
    imageOhSewCrafty:

imageGrace0609:

not every baby likes being swaddled 

My LO hates being swaddled and sleeps in her swing..she is now 10 wks and will hv to transition her into crib soon..problem is she hates sleeping flat on her back. Don't know if this would work for her.
  • Options
    imagejack19:
    imageOhSewCrafty:

imageGrace0609:

not every baby likes being swaddled 

Is this really much different than swaddling? (genuine question)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"