Babies on the Brain

Hello newbie here ;)

Hello ladies,

Just wanted to give a little intro, I love thebump and have been lurking for a bit! I'm getting married this November, FI and I are both 27, and have been together for 7 years. And I have the worst baby fever!!!! Lol It doesn't help that I'm a nanny too and spend time w kids from infancy to kindergarten. We have talked on and off about having kids but finally decided to get a plan going to start TTC right after the wedding. I'm the kind of person who loves to do research and get as much information about everything! So I hope reading everyone's experiences and opinions will help me decide on what is best for us to do in the nxt few months to prepare! 

Thank you all!! 

Re: Hello newbie here ;)

• imageAFwifelife:
    Welcome.  I really recommend checking out fertilityfriend.com.  Even if you aren't TTC until this winter, it's good to understand how your body works and when/if you are ovulating (if you aren't on BC).  I used FF to chart my cycle and know exactly when my fertile window was.  Good luck!

this! Welcome & Good luck! I hope the time passes quickly for you!  

Daisypath - (fpox)Lilypie - (cr8G)  Lilypie - (jTpT)Lilypie - (LZoT)
    Started Dating DH 09/03/2009 Married 07/01/2011 
    Surprise BFP 10/18/2008 EDD 06/19/2009 DS #1 Born 06/16/2009
    TTC #2 12/2010 BFP 05/15/2011 EDD 01/09/2012 DS #2 Born 01/11/2012
    DH adopted DS #1 06/25/2012
    TTC #3 06/2013 BFP 02/19/2014 EDD 10/30/2014 DS #3 Born 10/10/2014

• Thanks girls!!

I am currently on BCP and thinking of stopping either aug or sept and get a few cycles in, is the sooner the better? we will be using alternative BC up until the wedding.  thanks for the website I'm going to check it out! I've already started looking into prenatal vitamins and since I've got the wedding coming I've been working on getting in shape already. Should I start monitoring my temp once I stop taking the pill or wait till after my first AF?

• Loading the player...
  • Going off BCP can make your cycles and hormones go crazy. Unless you want to chance acne and AF during your wedding, you might want to wait. Good luck
  • I just noticed, newbie remember, but should I be posting this in the trying to get pregnant board, or is that just for ladies who are already there? 
  • Post wherever you like. BOTB is a mixed board. You have ladies in all stages of their lives.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"