December 2010 Moms
Options

Finally had my a/s today!

I'm currently 21w5d and have been dying to have my a/s. My doc wanted to wait until 20 weeks or after to do it and since we are over 2 hours from his office/the hospital, we decided not to make a special trip to do it. Needless to say, we had it today and all looks good! We are waiting until the weekend to find out gender because our friend is making us a reveal cake. I'm just dying to know what it is! Part of me wants to cheat and look in the envelope the tech gave us...

Edited because I'm still figuring out this mobile bumping thing.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Finally had my a/s today!

• Options
    lrn327lrn327 member
    Yay, so glad it all went well!!  Resist the urge, the cake will be so fun!  :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yay!  And fun about the cake idea!!  If we have an accidental 3rd (or lose our minds and plan a 3rd), I want to do something like that or not find out!  We'll be waiting for the update on the baby's sex and pictures of the cake!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepitterpatter129:
    Yay!nbsp; And fun about the cake idea!!nbsp; If we have an accidental 3rd or lose our minds and plan a 3rd, I want to do something like that or not find out!nbsp; We'll be waiting for the update on the baby's sex and pictures of the cake!! nbsp;nbsp;

If I can remember how to post pictures, I will definitely post cake pictures!
  • Options
    kj07kj07 member
    Yay for a good a/s!  Resist the urge to peek.  You can do it!
    photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options
    imageLibberDuck:
    imagepitterpatter129:
    Yay!nbsp; And fun about the cake idea!!nbsp; If we have an accidental 3rd or lose our minds and plan a 3rd, I want to do something like that or not find out!nbsp; We'll be waiting for the update on the baby's sex and pictures of the cake!! nbsp;nbsp;

If I can remember how to post pictures, I will definitely post cake pictures!

Use tinypic! Can't wait to find out!

And PP I agree. I'd love to be team green if we ever lose our minds and decide to have number 3

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Options
    How exciting! Glad to hear baby is healthy!
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Glad baby is healthy!  And no cheating!  lol  You better keep us updated!
  • Options
    Glad to hear everything's looking good! Can't wait to hear what you're having!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"