Single Parents
Options

How can baby daddy say that?

So baby daddy has two other kids and is obv w them and he has no time for LO. He was all excited when he found out that it was a boy. Well he's here and I can count on one hand how many times he came to see him. He now has done a 360 and says he can't be in two places at once... And since baby daddy isn't around to help I'm in the process of trying to move away near family. Since I told him that. He's reaction is. Well if your moving why spend time now. I won't see you guys at all when u leave ??? Really wth? How can someone who says they care just change like a light switch? I don't believe it at all. I guess sometimes when we think we know someone we really don't ! It breaks my heart that he wants nothing to do w our son now. Wouldn't you want to spend as much time as possible knowing that if and when we move you won't be able to see all the time ? And now it's always an excuse why he can't come .... But before he had made time just to see me before LO. Just very fustrated I would have made some arrangements early on to move close to family before giving birth if I knew that he was going to be this way! Ugh! End of rant !

Re: How can baby daddy say that?

• Options
    Sorry you're going through that. It sounds frustrating, especially knowing he's spending time with his other kids. But it also sounds like you know you have to focus on taking care of yourself and your LO and that being near your parents will help you more than beating a dead horse. I am learning that you can't change other people, you can only be the person you need to be and move on. GL.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's so hard I've been so down and just wish that he would spend time w him. I don't even care about whatever relationship I had w baby daddy. I just wish that he would be there for our son but like u said u can't beat a dead horse. Just still can't believe he turned that way
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree that being with your family would be better than beating a dead horse. Some guys are just this way, sadly. 
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"