Babies: 6 - 9 Months

still no teeth

so...LO is 8 months (and a week) old...and still no teeth...drool crazy...and a fever last week (figured it was teething) and chews on EVERYTHING...but still nothing popping thru...normal? i am a pretty relaxed mom on just about everything else but this...(not sure why) and he is totally doing everything else, stands up..."swim/crawls"..sits up...etc etc...
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: still no teeth

• LSU628LSU628 member
    A lady I work with was saying her 13 mo old grandchild still didn't have any teeth and had been teething forever. Now THAT is when I would worry! Wink
    imageimage
  • My son is just getting his first tooth.
  • Loading the player...
  • zmosszmoss member

My LO turns 9 months on the 1st and still no teeth. I nurse so I am NOT concerned at all. They are there--they will come when they do.

imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
  • Mine got her firsr at 9.5 months and the second a few days later!
  • I know it's so hard, but try not to worry :) Our LO got his first teeth a few days after he turned 6 months old. I got my first teeth when I was 7 months old, and my DH didn't get his first teeth until just after his 1st Birthday! :)

Every baby is different! :) 

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We still don't have teeth here and no real indication they are coming any time soon.  I have a friend who's daughter is 12 months and still no teeth.  They'll come eventually.
    imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"