Nurseries and Baby Gear

foonf car seat

Anyone own the Foonf car seat? I've seen reviews when it first was released but looking to see what people say after using it for some time. Really interested in how long it can be rear facing. Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: foonf car seat

• It says online 50 lbs or 43 inches. It looks cool, I saw it at an event. I've heard it is kind of tall rear facing. Seems very easy to install though 
    Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    Clomid 50mg - 19.5mm Follie - Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage 

• Fredilina on Parenting has one. She really likes it. It does fit tight spaces but it sits up really high and some people didnt like that it blocked heir blind spot.Ive driven vehicles that only had windows up front and got used to properly shoulder checking, so that wouldnt bother me. PPs stats on the seat are correct. Overall it seems to a good seat, only other drawbacks I can see is price tag and it has minimum hight weight and age with adequate head control. If you're looking for rf longevity the Graco trio MySize etc lasts longest by height then the Nextfit. If youre rf a chunker Foonf then Radian.
  • Loading the player...
  • We've been using it for a couple of months now, and I'm completely obsessed.  The krypton fabric seriously wipes off with a wipe or wet paper towel.  He seems comfortable and I like the fact that I can have him rear facing as long as possible as I have a big, tall boy. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • We have one and I LOVE it!  It does sit up tall, I ended up putting it behind the driver instead of the passenger because it sat so tall it blocked a lot of my view out that window.  But because it does not take up a lot of room it fit behind the driver even when my 6"1' husband drives my car (a VW TIguan, which is a small crossover SUV).  But because it sits so high my DD can see out the window and she loves that.  The fabric is amazing, it seems so sturdy, I am so happy we have it.  My DD is only 9 months, but is tall (75th percentile) and the headrest is still in the lowest position and she has room to grow in that lowest position, so I think we will be able to RF for a very long time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOVE IT! Best car seat ever in my opinion. I have 3 of them. I should probably run and hide after dropping that much on a seat but I was sold when I saw it crash tested 30% safer than the next best seat's testing. It is pricey but if you can swing it and it fits properly in your car and for your child's stats I totally say do it.
  • I agree with all the PP. I love the seat and the Crypton fabric alone almost makes it worthwhile. There's no such thing as a mess in that seat! It is a really big seat that sits up tall so if you have a small car, I'd definitely test it to see if it fits well enough for you to see well. 

My son is 15 months old and 35 inches tall but, thanks to it being a deep seat, he still has a comfortable amount of legroom rear facing. If he can stop growing like an inch a month, we'll be able to make it RF until 2. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"