Late Term and Child Loss

salt in the wound

The fact that I am still dealing with lochia just seems wrong and it's driving me crazy.  It's not fair that my body only knows that I gave birth and no the fact that he didn't come home with me.  I need this to end soon or I don't know what I'm going to do.

That's all for today's vent.  Thank you. 

BabyFruit Ticker

danielparkerbell.tumblr.com

Re: salt in the wound

• I'm sorry you're still going through that.  It's such a terrible reminder.  The worst part for me was having swollen breasts and not being able to nurse.  Hang in there, hun. 

Ava's Story
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP#2 10/18/13  Blighted ovum 11/25/13

BFP #3 1/31/14 EDD 10/18/14 -- It's a GIRL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Lots of hugs....hang in there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Loading the player...
  • imageJessicaG220:
    I'm sorry you're still going through that.  It's such a terrible reminder.  The worst part for me was having swollen breasts and not being able to nurse.  Hang in there, hun. 

Ditto!

Dealing with the lochia and super engorged breasts (that did leak..ugh!) and having to deal with them leaking every once in awhile (OB said it could continue for months when something triggers it - awesome!) and constantly seeing my linea nigra...

So many PHYSICAL reminders, sometimes I want my body back, then other times I love being reminded that my children were a part of me.  It's such a double-edged sword... 

~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageJessicaG220:
    I'm sorry you're still going through that.  It's such a terrible reminder.  The worst part for me was having swollen breasts and not being able to nurse.  Hang in there, hun. 

just a suggestion... I lost a niece due to complications in the delivery room just this past weekend and my sister has decided to pump a couple times a day to alleviate some pain and to help with some weight loss. so sorry for your loss =(

{{Waiting patiently}}
    *Visit The Nest!*Visit The Knot!*
  • XathXath member
    imageeshe7fantasy:

imageJessicaG220:

just a suggestion... I lost a niece due to complications in the delivery room just this past weekend and my sister has decided to pump a couple times a day to alleviate some pain and to help with some weight loss. so sorry for your loss =(

If she's looking for something to do with the milk, I was able to find a nice family to donate to through Eats on Feets who had just adopted a newborn and were looking for milk.  It was helpful to me in my grieving process to be able to help others as much as I could in her name.  

I also saved a bag for myself so I could do this: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MommyMilk?section_id=11439999&page=2

Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"