St. Louis Babies
Options

Hospital help!

My husband and I are trying to choose between St. Luke's and Mo Bap.  We have not toured Mo Bap yet because their tours are at difficult times for us to go to and they are always a month in advance booked.  Does anyone have a preference or heard of mothers that prefer one over the other? We liked St. Luke's but have heard good things about MoBap! Any thoughts are appreciated, Thanks!

Re: Hospital help!

• Options

Hi There!

I think it is totally worth checking out MoBap. All of my friends who had babies there loved it! One thing that is different about MoBap vs. St. Lukes is that MoBap has one nurse for both the new mom and the baby, which means that the nurse always knows whats going on with BOTH of you instead of two different nurses. Also, MoBap is in the BJC, which is the same network as St. Louis Children's incase there is an emergency.

My godson was born just two weeks ago at St. Lukes and spent a little time in their special care nursery and they had a wonderful experience!

Either is a great choice. Here is an article in the Ladue News comparing them all:

https://www.laduenews.com/living/kids-parenting/maternity-wards-welcoming-baby/article_44ad164c-c13e-11e1-9f08-0019bb30f31a.html

• Options

St Luke's is my top choice- just delivered there in Sept 2012. They fully supported me with my natural labor & delivery- LOVED everything about my experience.

Mo Bap was my 2nd choice. 

I liked the small-ness of St Lukes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"