Military Families
Options

New to board

So my husband signed his enlistment papers today, any advice for a new military wife. 

imageimageimage
  imageimage
image   image

August Siggy Challenge Photobomb

Re: New to board

• Options

Welcome! What branch is he going in? My DH is at basic training for the Air Force.

Best advice for when your DH is gone is keep busy. Come up with a list of things you've been wanting to do, begin in a workout routine, write him lots of letters, get a job if you don't have one (it can be anything).

Dx: PCOS, started Metformin 7/13
  • Options
    imageSpokenVows:

Welcome! What branch is he going in? My DH is at basic training for the Air Force.

Best advice for when your DH is gone is keep busy. Come up with a list of things you've been wanting to do, begin in a workout routine, write him lots of letters, get a job if you don't have one (it can be anything).

DH is going Army. Right now I'm keeping pretty busy with DS and getting the nursery ready for LO number 2. After LO is born I plan on going back to nursing though

imageimageimage
      imageimage
    image   image

August Siggy Challenge Photobomb
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome!  DH is Army as well :)  

Best advice is to stay busy and be flexible.  Things will change over and over again, being able to keep a positive attitude makes it a lot easier.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"