Babies: 0 - 3 Months

formula feeders

How many oz all together does ur LO eat and how old r they

Re: formula feeders

• 3 weeks old and between 2 and 3 ounces each feeding. Usually she finishes the entire 3 ounces. This was asked on another board a couple weeks ago and my daughter seems to be eating less than those babies. As long as your baby is full I wouldn't worry. Sophia will stop sucking or kind of try to spit the bottle out when she is finished. Babies know when they have had enough to eat. She is small too, not even 7 pounds yet. She eats every 3 to 4 hours like clock work.
  • My LO is just over 3 weeks and he eats between 3-4 oz a feeding. We're hovering around mostly 3oz but sometimes he will eat 4oz and sometimes 5oz. He spits up very little and will stop when hes done. He eats every 3-4 hours as well except at night when he goes 4-5 hours. (He was 9lbs6oz at birth...Im not sure how much the matters)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 12 weeks today and she takes between 4 and 6 ounces per feeding and is between 28 and 32 ounces per day. 
  • Liz629Liz629 member
    DS is 11 weeks and eats 4 to 6 oz every 3 hrs like clockwork except at night where he goes at least 6 hrs and just recently occasionally STTN
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My son is 7.5 weeks old, eats 4 oz every 3-4 hours (mostly 4), and takes in about 24-32 oz per day :)  
  • 14 weeks... 12.5 pounds... takes 5oz every 3 to 4 hours... 25 to 30oz a day.
    One of those is overnight after a 6 or 7 hours stretch of sleep.
  • imageCrequito:
    12 weeks today and she takes between 4 and 6 ounces per feeding and is between 28 and 32 ounces per day. 

This.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageJSS1002:

imageCrequito:
    12 weeks today and she takes between 4 and 6 ounces per feeding and is between 28 and 32 ounces per day. 

This.

Yep...this exactly

BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ella is 11 and a half weeks and used to eat 25 to 30 oz a day but the past month can't get her to finish a bottle and she is at like 22oz a day..she on reflux meds I don't see a difference..I ho early don't think its the issue..she crystal because she is tired or bored or doesn't want to eat..I was convinced reflux but I think I just wanted answers...ughh
  • imagejaime52005:
    Ella is 11 and a half weeks and used to eat 25 to 30 oz a day but the past month can't get her to finish a bottle and she is at like 22oz a day..she on reflux meds I don't see a difference..I ho early don't think its the issue..she crystal because she is tired or bored or doesn't want to eat..I was convinced reflux but I think I just wanted answers...ughh

I feel your pain times 100 :(  LO was in the NICU for a month with respiratory problems and on a feeding tube, and has similar issues.  He gets tired after the first ounce almost every time, he has reflux (on Prevacid) and spits up a few times per day (only 10-20 ML though), and the worst of it, his appetite has not increased at all in the 8 weeks home.  He is a few days shy of 12 weeks and eating 18 oz per day, but of 27 cal so it is like 24 oz worth of calories.  Luckily, he IS growing, even if it is on the lower side of normal range.  Obviously, the causes and solution are different for your LO and mine, but I understand your frustration with the tired/bored feedings and lack of answers.  

Hang in there!

• 4-5oz every 3hrs = 28-35, on an average day say 30oz.

DS will be 13 weeks tomorrow

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage
  • imageArizonaJessika:
    My son is 7.5 weeks old, eats 4 oz every 34 hours mostly 4, and takes in about 2432 oz per day : nbsp;

This, exactly.
  • 12 weeks, about 30oz/day.  she eats about 6-8oz 4 times a day.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • 3 mo old tomorrow...5-6 oz. about every 4 hours

• 10 weeks old. Eats 4oz every 3.5 hours during the day. She goes 4 to 5 hours between feedings at night. She is also a peanut, not yet at 9 pounds.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"