Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Introduction

Hi all,

I just posted to the TTC after loss board but will def be visiting this one as well to hopefully help myself and others in this trying time, here's my story...
Found out yesterday that I miscarried my first pregnancy and had my DC this morning...feeling emotionally drained right now. My LO actually passed at 7 weeks and my body didn't tell me until 11 wks, it's hard to know I thought I was happily pregnant when actually I wasn't. Thanks for sharing all your stories, it helps to know I'm not alone in all of this. Good luck to those TTC, I hope our time to try again will come soon enough.

Re: Introduction

• Options
    XO, I'm so sorry for your loss!!  I'm wish I could hug you!  I think this will be a good place for support. 

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
    http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

• Options
    I've had two miscarriages back to back well still in the process right now.. Not sure if its ectopic or not so they don't know how to treat it yet. But my last one never developed past a yolk sac. Same thing I had symptoms all the way up until I started spotting. But I didn't miscarry for several more days because "spotting can be normal during pregnancy".
    It's so hard to think you have a baby growing inside of you only to find out you don't.. And not only don't you but you have to wait 2 months to even try again. It's so frustrating!!
    TP with you during this time. Hopefully it will work next time!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    INJSrbINJSrb member

I am so sorry for your loss. 

I found out at 10 weeks that our baby's heart stopped at 8 weeks, very similar to your story.  I have a D&E on Friday.  I can really relate to your comment about thinking you were happily pregnant when you were not.  I think that is one of the strangest parts of this.  

I hope you find support here and wish you the best.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss. You are not alone at all, even when it feels like you are. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"