New Jersey Babies
Options

20 week anatomy scan in 3D in Northern NJ?

I just got my script to set up my 20 week u/s and I would really like to go to a hospital that offers the scan in 3D. So far, it seems that most only offer it in 2D and will bring you back for 3D is an issue is spotted.

Did anyone have this scan done in 3D? If so, where did you have it? I am looking at the Wanye & Morristown area, but I am not oppossed to going to Bergen County or Central NJ if there is a place that offers it as well.

Thanks!

Re: 20 week anatomy scan in 3D in Northern NJ?

• Options
    I did a first trimester one and now I'm doing my 20 week today at the perinatal center at St. Barnabas in West Orange.  Their number is 973-322-5287.  They're super nice and will answer any questions you might have.  :)
  • Options

Thanks so much! Was your 1st tri one in 3D there?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

i had my 20 week anatomy scan at the valley hospital mfm in paramus....it wasn't supposed to be 3d, but they have the ability to do it and she switched to 3d randomly throughout the ultrasound

i had to go there for all us (pregnancy induced hypertension) and they even gave me a 3d print out once of one scan...i didn't ask for it.... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    my 12-week scan was done in 3D at Atlantic Maternal & Fetal Medicine in Morristown.  
  • Options
    For my 1st trimester and my 20 week (July 3rd..yay) I also went to Perinatal associates at Saint barnabas.  That is where my doctor sends his patients so that is why we went there.  Loved them; they threw in some 3D shots and gave us a nice guess as to what we were having; (we didn't ask)
  • Options
    Sorry I just saw that you responded! Yes.  It was all through my doctor's office which is Contemporary Women's Care in West Orange.  They recommended first trimester screening - ultrasound and blood tests - then they do a follow up 20 week anatomy scan.  Both ultrasounds were 2D and some 3D.  The 20 week one I had just two days go.  It was VERY thorough.  We were in there for about 45 minutes.  They checked each organ and we got lots of pics to take home.  It was reassuring from a medical perspective and fun from a first time mom perspective! :)
  • Options
    Call shore perinatal in sea girt, NJ. 7324499900. They offer the 20 week anatomy scan. And you get a three d photo as well.
  • Options
    Chilton hospital in pequannock does them in 3D in their perinatology department.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"