Military Families

Hello =)

I just wanted to introduce my self. I am currently pregnant with our second child. I have a 14 month old who is so full of energy! My husband is AD in the Air Force and we are currently getting ready to PCS overseas to Volkel Air Base, The Netherlands. I am hoping to connect with some other military wives/moms. My first question is has anyone had any luck getting tricare to cover a breastpump? 

Re: Hello =)

• Hi! My DH is also AD Air Force, but still in training. We'll be TTC for our first as soon as he gets home.

Sorry, I don't have an answer for your question, though. 

Dx: PCOS, started Metformin 7/13
  • imageAdrd47:
    Welcome and congrats! As far as breast pump, I called Tricare and they told me they do not cover breast pumps except when medically necessary. Some base (or civilian) hospitals will rent you pumps, though. Good luck!

This.  They will only cover it if medically necessary, not just because you want one (unfortunately).  DD had a lot of latch issues and I saw a few LCs and Tricare would not cover a pump. 

Congrats and welcome to the board!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"