October 2011 Moms

Catch Me Up

I replied to Missy's post below, but, just in case it gets pushed to another page, what have I missed?

Re: Catch Me Up

• We're all on FB now for real! Where ya been?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm glad to see you back!  My vaj is doing well.  I am one of the few with an empty ute (yay!), N still poops a lot, and DH is gone until Sunday evening on a mancation.

And yes, we've started a FB group.  You wanna come play?

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • I destroyed over 10lbs of bacon.

I'm rallying for a packerfan fb account.

The fb group is actually really nice. Even my overly cautious self enjoys it.

Come join.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageSuperDeDuper:

Oh, and the taco thing:  someone joined the FB group but didnt' state who she was on TB.  I don't think she posted either so people were wondering who she was and asking her to let us know.  Her profile pic was a taco. 

I think they took her out of the group, but my understanding is she can come back once we know who she is. 

I wish I was the taco, but I'm not. I read Latte's concerns and I feel like, if she's in, I'm probably in. It will probably take my slow a$s another day or two to join, though. I hope it isn't closed by then Wink

• imageFianschneid:
    imageSuperDeDuper:

Oh, and the taco thing:  someone joined the FB group but didnt' state who she was on TB.  I don't think she posted either so people were wondering who she was and asking her to let us know.  Her profile pic was a taco. 

I think they took her out of the group, but my understanding is she can come back once we know who she is. 

I wish I was the taco, but I'm not. I read Latte's concerns and I feel like, if she's in, I'm probably in. It will probably take my slow a$s another day or two to join, though. I hope it isn't closed by then Wink

Yes, please do! 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• imageWoodsie:
    The facebook group is "private" so you'll have to be added by a member.
    I actually feel more comfortable posting there than here now, because only our group can see posts instead of the whole interwebz.
    Dirty lurkers, I'm looking at you! ;
    nbsp;

Yeah, if I was a dirty lurker for so long then you know there have to be others too. So am I a clean lurker now or just a plain ol' newb?

BFP #1: 3/4/2011 ~ EDD 11/14/2011 ~ DD Born 10/26/2011
    BFP #2: 10/12/2013 ~ EDD 6/23/2014 ~ Natural MC 10/28/2013 @ 6wk
    BFP #3: 6/4/2014 ~ EDD 2/13/2015 ~ b-HCG dropped 6/18/2014, Natural MC 6/20/2014 @ 6wk

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Is anybody FB friends with fian to add her? If not fian you can PM your name and ill add you! :

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageNittanyMama:
    Is anybody FB friends with fian to add her? If not fian you can PM your name and ill add you! :

Nittany, you've got PM.

All others, you'd better not be internet creepers.

• imageFianschneid:

imageNittanyMama:
    Is anybody FB friends with fian to add her? If not fian you can PM your name and ill add you! :

Nittany, you've got PM.

All others, you'd better not be internet creepers.

I creep, but I keep it on the DL. Also, yay!

imageimage

• CA2006CA2006 member
    Any chance I can be added to the FB group?  Been gone a while b/c of work, but vow to come back and contribute. :)  How can I be added?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"