October 2011 Moms
Options

Bachelorette Bag Suggestions

So my sister's bachelorette is in Miami this weekend and I am making her a little bachelorette gift bag.  Below is what I am planning on getting, but I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of other small things I can put in the bag?

LL Bean bag with her married intials

Beach towel

Nips of alcohol

Bachelorette sash/light up ring/cheesy bach stuff from party store

5 Hour Energies (she loves them)

Sunscreen

Esse's Bachelorette Bash nail polish

I already got her underwear and a bridal hoodie for her shower so I don't want to do that again.  Any other suggestions?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Bachelorette Bag Suggestions

• Options

Flip flops!

I don't know what you're using for "nips of alcohol" but Sofia makes champagne in a pink can.  We drank them while getting ready for my wedding, but they'd be perfect for a bachelorette party too. 

Trashy magazines to read at the beach/pool

Lip Smackers or some other kind of fun lip balm

A mister/sprayer (around now you can usually find them in the target $1 spot)

floppy beach hat

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageblueyedwife:
    Flip flops!I don't know what you're using for "nips of alcohol" but Sofia makes champagne in a pink can.nbsp; We drank them while getting ready for my wedding, but they'd be perfect for a bachelorette party too.nbsp; Trashy magazines to read at the beach/poolLip Smackers or some other kind of fun lip balmA mister/sprayer around now you can usually find them in the target 1 spotfloppy beach hat

These are great Blu! The trashy magazines is awesome. I wouldn't have thought of that!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Penis straws, enough for everyone.

fake eyelashes and glue

first aid hangover/essentials kit (this is actually awesome to put out for everyone to use!) in a basket filled with Advil, Gatorade powder, nail file, cotton balls, eye soothers/gel, magazines, band aids, hair elastics, blotting papers etc., lip glosses. 

• Options
    Those are all great ideas too Joolz! Penis straws and Advil for sure. I knew you ladies would have good ideas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"