May 2012 Moms

Taking a minute for me

It's 10 we've been up since 6, already have done a ton today, now it's nap time and I need a me minute before I get going again.

After nap we're going to get an estimate on the hail damage on my car, then strawberry picking then to my grandmas lake to play and have dinner with my extended family.

What's your day look like?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: Taking a minute for me

• Shuttled DD and DH to their appointments then daycare and work this morning since DH still can't drive. They asked him to come back to work earlier than expected for only a few days a week but it really puts a damper on the system I have going with leaving work on my lunch to pick up DD fro daycare. I can't wait for his knee to heal, it's exhausting always being back and forth.

Other than that, I'm at work until 6:30 then home to feed DD, play with her for an hour or so, put her to bed, then keep plucking away at cleaning my disaster of a house. Have I mentioned before how much I need a cleaning lady?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I'm working today but leaving early because LO has her 1 year appointment. I'm excited to see how big she is. When we get home it is just eat dinner, bed and I need to start packing for our vacation next week. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Lo is napping now.  He woke up at 7am.  I tried to lay him down for a morning nap but that was a no go.  I took DD and LO to a farm down the road where you can look at the cows and buy some ice cream.  It's so hot though I don't want to do anything else outside today.  After LO wakes up it will be more play time then getting dinner started before my H gets home.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"