August 2011 Moms

twilight turtle issue

Has anyone had issues with the Twilight Turtle not working after you change the batteries?

I put new Duracell batteries in, and it didn't work at all. The website says that Rayovac batteries tend to work better -- has anyone experienced this and know if Rayovac batteries work?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: twilight turtle issue

• We use rechargeable batteries in ours and have never had a problem. I hope you figure out the problem soon!
        Super Hero 8/12/11     Baby Girl EDD 10/16/14

• imageladybugpjb:
    Has anyone had issues with the Twilight Turtle not working after you change the batteries?I put new Duracell batteries in, and it didn't work at all. The website says that Rayovac batteries tend to work better has anyone experienced this and know if Rayovac batteries work?

YES! this happened to me too. Why on earth would rayovacs work better?!???

But I'll try it!
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Loading the player...
  • What a load of crap that only one brand of batteries works. How did they get away with that? You need to write an online review to warn people or something. That makes me cranky!
    imageimage
  • imageBlueJewelM:
    imageladybugpjb:
    Has anyone had issues with the Twilight Turtle not working after you change the batteries?I put new Duracell batteries in, and it didn't work at all. The website says that Rayovac batteries tend to work better has anyone experienced this and know if Rayovac batteries work?
    YES! this happened to me too. Why on earth would rayovacs work better?!??? But I'll try it!

The little nubby node on the positive end is apparently a teensy bit longer on Rayovac.

I noticed a difference in how hard it was to get out the generic batteries it came with and the Duracell - the Duracell came out more easily, so the battery length thing kind of makes sense. I haven't been out to look for Rayovac batteries yet, so not sure if they work.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• That's so weird.  We have the ladybug, and I don't recall any issue the one time we changed the batteries. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"