Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

10 Month Wakefulness??

Anyone else going thru this? Suddenly our LO has been waking up after only 5 hours of sleep in her crib at night. Takes about an hour to get her back down.

She was teething a little while ago but it seems to have subsided again but she still keeps waking up.

Also, she no longer wants her night time bottle. She keeps really really fussy and crying when we go to put her down. This has been going on for about a little over a week.

Now maybe I should of said this in the beginning but we are in the process of moving and my wife and the LO have been staying with her parents while I get our new home ready. Do you think she realizes things are different? Shes stayed over there many times before in the past.  

Re: 10 Month Wakefulness??

• Options
    I would definitely guess that it's the new environment.  My LO doesn't sleep the same at my parent's house when we visit as he does at home.  There could be a house sound that wakes her, like maybe the a/c kicking on, or something else that's out of the norm.  It could be separation anxiety just from being in a strange place. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am sure the new surroundings have something to do with it but when my DD was 10 months we had the worst month of sleep to date. She slept better as a newborn and it felt like I was never going to sleep again. That lasted about 4 to 5 weeks and suddenly she started STTN and going to bed without being rocked to sleep.... so it had a happy ending! Hang in there... it can be rough!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"