International Bumpies

Travel in Asia

Looking for travel suggestions in the south east Asia area. We just moved to the Philippines and we're planning a trip to Bangkok in a few months but want to take advantage of being in the area by traveling a lot.

Our daughter is 6 months old and we'll be able to spend about 5 days at each destination. We like to stay in nicer hotels. We don't like diving but we're pretty much game for anything else touristy. 

Any suggestions for things to do/see in Bangkok?

Any suggestions for other countries to visit? We're hoping to go to 3 different Asian countries while we're here and we're going to Australia in a year.

Re: Travel in Asia

• We really enjoyed Vietnam and Cambodia.  You can't go wrong with either.
  • Taipei is super close and totally worth a visit, especially if you have just a long weekend or few days. Lots of yummy food, English, and some of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen. Much of that could be said of Hong Kong, as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • I traveled to Bangkok and Phuket with our 2 kids when they were 3 and 15 months old. I love the beach and Thailand and hope to go back to koh samui or koh phi phi. Chang Mai is also meant to be cool not beach. In Bangkok I love the weekend market and just walking around and eating. Rent out a boat for a private canal tour amazing!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"