June 2013 Moms

3 cm 80% effaced

So I had my 39 week appt today and also had my first internal exam. I'm 3cm and 80% effaced so the dr also swept my membranes. Anyone else have a similar situation? How long until your labor started? I know everyone is different, just curious about other experiences. Thanks!

Re: 3 cm 80% effaced

• That's encouraging! Thanks for sharing.
  • I'm 40 wks 1 day, and got the same dilation/effacement today. No membrane sweep though. I've been having contractions all day, but they are irregular. It's my 4th baby, I suspect he will be here any day.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was at 3-4 CM and 90% effaced since 37 weeks with DS, had my membranes swept at 39 weeks and ended up being induced at 40w3d

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was 3 cm and 50% last Thursday.  I had a membrane sweep and my water broke at 3:30 the next morning.  
  • I was 3cm and 80 percent when I had my membranes swept and I ended up being induced 2 days later. 
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/10/13 M/C 6/12/12
    BFP#2 9/28/12 EDD 6/5/13 J.B. born 6/6/13

Anniversary

• skioskio member
    I was the same at 39w but declined a sweep. Was 4cm and 80 at 39w5d, got a sweep then, and it made me really crampy and achy for two days, but no labor. I got a prenatal chiro adjustment three days after the sweep at 40w1d, went into labor six hours later and had my D the next day.

Hang in there!
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • 3 cm and 50 percent at my 39 wk appt. had membrane sweep. Lost mucus plug 2 days later. But here I still sit at 40.2 with no little one
  • Ill be 40 weeks on Friday and I've been 3 cm and 75 for a few weeks. Was 4.5 cm with my daughter for a few weeks too.

ETA had a sweep with my son at 39 weeks and had him 40w5d
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was 3cm almost 100% effaced and having contractions at 38 weeks (last week) at the docs office. Still waiting to go into active labor at 39 weeks 2 days.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"