Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Story Land in NH

We were thinking about taking our 3year old to Story Land in NH. Anyone have any tidbits they would like to share? I have never been so I don't know anything about the area. Any suggestions on where to stay and eat? How long did you stay for? I have been on their website and have done some research but figured I would ask here too :)

Re: Story Land in NH

• Options

Funny .. I JUST mentioned this place on my BMB. I haven't been since I was a kid. We are considering going this summer, even if my oldest son (2 in July) is a bit young. I will have to remember to follow this post. 

I do know that there are other activities in the area. Santa's Village (another kids theme park), Attitash 

oops .. baby is awake. I will try to add more later.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I grew up in Maine and I have soooooooo many memories of Story Land and Santa's Village.  Obviously I haven't been since I was in elementary school, but I'm glad they still exist.

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My cousin lives nearby there and her four kids have all worked there as teenagers during the summer.  Storyland is on my to-do list this year.  They tell me DS is the perfect age.

I haven't been up there for some time, so I don't have an specific recommendations, but I will tell you that it's a huge tourist area, and there are plenty of places to eat/ stay.  Conway, NH is nearby, and is a huge factory outlet mecca.  Also not far is Mt. Washington (Cog Railway), which is really cool.  I hope you get there and enjoy your stay!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We're planning to take our DD this summer too. Her cousins (ages 3 and 2.5 will come too). My ILs own a place in North Conway, which has a nice walkable downtown with good restaurants, shopping, and playground. I'm thinking we'll also do mt Washington cog railway, maybe some hiking or rafting.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thanks for the info.  Looks like a really fun place! 
  • Options
    This is one of the places we've been considering this year too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"