Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Mesh Feeders

I just purchased a mesh feeder and I was wondering what everyone recommends to put in them. Thanks!

Re: Mesh Feeders

• Options
    Any fruit, really.  We've had good success with blueberries.  Also, ice in there is an excellent way to soothe sore gums while teething.
  • Options
    imagegwapes:

Bananas, then freeze

Strawberries

Peaches

Advacado

Watermelon

Probably shouldn't do strawberries till at least a year. They're a high allergy food. We put mangos in them and she loves them. They're just messy.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageg8trkim:
    imagegwapes:

Bananas, then freeze

Strawberries

Peaches

Advacado

Watermelon

Probably shouldn't do strawberries till at least a year. They're a high allergy food. We put mangos in them and she loves them. They're just messy.

New findings are stating that the delay of foods doesn't improve the chances of not having said allergy. Also, if there is no history of food allergies in the family then you can feed them everything but raw honey. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I forgot I had some mesh feeders!  Thanks for the reminder!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

DD loves cantaloupe in hers.  She can easily suck out the juice.

We also took it too the beach and put ice cubes in it.  Voila---baby popsicles!

Wickedly nice Step Mom to JJ since 5/2/09
    Born 7/26/01-- Adopted 3/6/02

Two and a Half Years, Too Many Treatments, One Precious Miracle
    Abby born 11/5/12 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I put in frozen fruit, mango, blueberries, cherries.  I call it a popcicle, lol.  LO loves it! She has a feeder full of frozen fruit just about every afternoon while we play outside.
    my read shelf:
    Erika's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Oct Angel Babies Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I put strawberries, bananas and mangos so far :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Thank you all for the great suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"