June 2013 Moms
Options

Is this baby EVER coming?

FTM just waiting for the other shoe to drop so to speak. 2 days overdue. Super moon was useless as have been any of the natural induction methods (walking, spicy food, etc). Been dilating .5cm for the past 3 weeks (currently at 2.5cm) and NOTHING is happening. If anyone is a fan of the TV show friends, I feel like Rachel when she was having Emma...all the women keep going in and having their babies before she does. 

Any other late June moms getting silly anxious? I keep feeling like this baby is never coming out!  

Re: Is this baby EVER coming?

• Options
  • Options
    Yep, I will be 41 weeks tomorrow. I have been dilated a fingertip for about a month, am going in for a NST tomorrow morning, and if we don't go into labor naturally by thursday night an induction awaits. Like you, I have tried everything. I never thought I would make it this far in pregnancy. It's so frustrating! I can't wait to meet my DD.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You're not alone. I don't even think DS has really dropped yet and I haven't had any progression for nearly 3 weeks now. We start negotiations with the Dr. on Thurdsay (39w 4d) about induction.
  • Options
    Heh, I wish my body liked being pregnant. I mean it's great that this 8.5lb turkey feels so at home inside me that he/she doesn't want to make an appearance, but I feel huge and I'm tired of not sleeping, and peeing every 20 mins and stretch marks and the like....plus I want to meet my baby! 
  • Options
    YakutYakut member
    Oh, absolutely! I'm trying to distract myself by sewing this tunic I abandoned in the first trimester. It mostly works, and it even kind of fits right now! (I guess it'll be roomy.) After that, I have a bunch of broken earrings to  glue, and after that I'm going to give in to my nesting urges that are FINALLY here (DH will be thrilled because he's been doing all the housework since G-d knows when). After that I will probably cry.
  • Options

Yeeesssss... I feel so lazy. I've been hanging out around the house doing this and that to keep myself busy but I don't feel comfortable really going out about my normal business. I am more comfy at home but I feel like I am accomplishing NOTHING by sticking around here. I only feel comfortable going out if I'm with my husband... I guess I'm getting a little extra clingy to him now that I'm at the end of my pregnancy.

I'm so ready to have this baby (due 6/21) but I guess she's just not ready to make an appearance yet. I have an appt on Wednesday and they're going to do an NST to make sure all is well with baby girl. I got a call from the dr's office this afternoon... they scheduled me for an induction... told me that I need to check in to L&D on July 1st at 8pm (if she hasn't arrived by then) and they will keep me overnight to induce early the next morning. Really hoping she comes before then... I'd rather not be induced.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    3 days overdue here. Second time mom. I thought for sure he would be here by now. :/ let's get this show on the road!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Due date is today me I don't feel as if anything is happening anytime soon.. It's a let down haha
  • Options
    My due date was the 19th. I haven't had any prelabor symptoms. I think I'm going to go the full 42 weeks my OB doesn't discuss induction until then. I'm so ready to have this baby!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageapillar514:
    Heh, I wish my body liked being pregnant. I mean it's great that this 8.5lb turkey feels so at home inside me that he/she doesn't want to make an appearance, but I feel huge and I'm tired of not sleeping, and peeing every 20 mins and stretch marks and the like....plus I want to meet my baby!nbsp;

Ditto!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"