Quad Cities Babies

La Leche League

Does anyone know of a local La Leche League or other Breastfeeding support group?    I know if my breastfeeding class it was mentioned and if there's a local group I'd like to get involved.  
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: La Leche League

• I never could find a local group when I was breastfeeding.  The LLL website shows a QC group but the page says "not found".

There is a QC LLL FB page and they appear pretty active.  Search La Leche League of the Quad Cities and you should find it.

And as always, you can ask questions here if you want to.  I breastfed both my girls until they were 14 months and I'd be happy to share my experience/advice and give support.

By the way, how did everything go? Can you give us an update?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks!    I'm sure I'll post some questions to you in the future then.  Smile

Induction went good.   I went in the night before for Cervidal and then unfortunately was still at 0 the next morning.   At 7am they started Pitocin and at 10:30 broke my water.   Breaking my water really got things going for me.  I delivered a beautiful baby girl at 5:02pm.  She was 6lbs and 15oz and 19 in long.   

At almost 2.5 weeks PP I'm feeling pretty good.  Still getting used to the no sleep at night since LO is up quite a bit still for feedings.      

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad to hear everything went well and you are feeling well.  And congrats on your baby girl! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"