Pregnant after 35
Options

Aches, pains and other fun stuff

Anyone else as sore as I am? I'm 31w 2d with my first at 39 y/o and my back pain and leg/foot swelling is getting crazy! I can barely stand to sit at the computer longer than 15 minutes at a time. Not complaining or looking for advice, just checking to make sure I'm not alone! Everything is getting harder, walking, breathing, standing up, lol - everything! This definitely feels like the heart of the pregnancy.

Re: Aches, pains and other fun stuff

• Options
    I would be worthless w/o my support belt. My back hurts if I try to stand or walk for more than 10 min and I'm not wearing it. I swim regularly....that really helps with my swelling.  Hang in there! You're definitely not alone.
    Me: 38, PCOS/ DH: 37

DD born 12.21.09, conceived w/ injects and IUI

TTC#2 since Nov 2011

BFP 2.6.12 m/c 6w5d | BFP 5.25.12 c/p

-Back to the RE-

3 medicated IUIs, all BFN

-Taking a break from treatment-

BFP 11.20.12 ~ EDD 7.28.13

image image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Chart
  • Options

Sore? Yes! The same things that used to not phase me, make me sore. On Friday to Sunday, I went on hike/walks each day (one was 4 hours in high 80s humid heat), rearranged the big stuff in the garage, cleaned the car, and assembled the rest of the baby furniture. At some point each afternoon, I just sat or laid down for at least 15 minutes! 

I wear support stocking and make sure to get up from the computer during the work day. These help a lot. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm with you!  Only 11 weeks along but already starting to feel it in my lower back. Hoping my chiropractor can make this a little easier as time goes on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"