Late Term and Child Loss
Options

I laughed today!

Well I forced myself to watch a movie "Madea Witness Protection" and I actually laughed. The first time since the boys passed. Today I received the pictures in the mail and the were beautiful. I am so glad I have those to comfort me, the hospital really did an excellent job. I woke up this morning so proud to be those boys mom. This week is the burial and I will put the first purchase in the casket, the little teddy bear pacifier holders. It took me 3 cycles of Ivf and I look at them as my rainbow babies. Those babies will always be my first babies and the love of my life.
Finally my dream came true:) I'm pregnant!

Re: I laughed today!

• Options
    That's great that you were able to laugh!  I think that's a super important part of the healing process.  Your boys most definitely hold a special place in your heart - you'll always be their mama after all.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations on this important milestone!  DH and I have been trying to push ourselves a little bit each day to do something to a little outside of our comfort zone. Just to adjust to our new normal. Laughing may seem like a small step, but it is really big and important right now. So you should be very proud.  Thoughts and prayers to you this week for the burial of your little ones.  (((hugs)))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Laughter for me felt good, but also bad because it made me feel guilty.  But you can't be sad all the time, I am glad you were able to laugh.

Lots of thoughts and prayers with you this week as you lay your angels to rest.  Burying our girl was one of the hardest, but most cherished days of my life.  Having a beautiful service for her, being there when she was buried, and purchasing her gravestone meant so much to us.  It's the only thing we ever will get to do for our daughter, and it made me feel like a good mama to give her those things to show how much we love her.

Big hugs to you, the day of the burial will be hard, but I hope you feel a sense of closure and peace as well.

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Options
    Thanks so much! I am sure it will be so hard, but I am hoping to find closure. It has caused me anxiety just thinking of the day arriving:( I will be strong and know they are going to a better place and will be waiting on me. I am so proud to have been there momma:)
    Finally my dream came true:) I'm pregnant!
  • Options

***siggy warning***

I'm glad you were able to laugh! I know that seems silly, finding that laughing is a big step - but it's definitely a big step. It took me almost two weeks to have a genuine laugh again. 

Lots of Ts&Ps as your bury your sweet angels this week. I don't remember anything from Devon's memorial because I cried through the whole thing, but it gave me a sense of peace, a sense of closure that I needed. I truly felt him with me throughout the entire service, which helped me find the strength to say good-bye. I know it will be a hard day, but I hope you can remember them with a smile. You will always be their momma. *hugs*

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"