December 2011 Moms
Options

Kim K's baby name

North West...seriously! All the hype and that's it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Kim K's baby name

• Options
    Wow...sounds dumb!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ccip82ccip82 member

FFS...why can't they just go away...can we please move on to more important topics like Will and Kate's baby Wink

PS North West is s shittty name to stick a little girl with.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options
    Pretty sure they did it to get attention which will work UNTIL Will and Kate have their baby, I'm excited for that baby a lot more!

• Options

I thought for sure it was a joke.  They talked about it on the Today show this morning and she was on Jay Leno awhile ago and he brought up that name and she said No it wasn't in consideration.

As a joke I texted my friends that Colin was "Bubba Jones K".  And now the poor guys nickname is Bubba :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Why exactly do we care who the Kardashians are? I never understood this. They're famous for being famous...

That's a terrible name btw. I feel bad for the kid :( 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    RicolaRicola member

I read that her nickname will be Nori. I think it's a very poor choice, but most likely not the worst thing that will happen to the little girl.  

But really? North West? Hmmm. I also thought that babies usually get the last name of the mother. Or is that something that you get to choose at birth?  

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    I think you get to choose the last name I think it would be hilarious if they had another kid and named his Easton West....East and West hahahaha

• Options

Ugh!  Why can't people choose cold and cruel names... like ... Bob... or Matt...  or Mary... or Sue...

Yea, why choose a name of an extinct airlines...  As one of the jokes went "South West Airlines is saying NO! Don't have another baby!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Poor girl. She's going to live her whole life under a microscope as it is, and now she has to do it with a set of directions for her name. 

OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"