Natural Birth

Knowledge is Power.

Knowledge is power. If you decide to go natural, medications, home, hospital, or birth center that is your right. 

Remember knowledge is power. It is best to know all your options and understand which each one means.

I highly encourage you to watch the documentary "The Business of being born: Explore your options". The video does not tell you there is a right way it simply gives you all the information you need to know all your options. To make an informed decision on what type of birth you would like. 

I highly recommend it. 

https://www.thebusinessofbeingborn.com

Re: Knowledge is Power.

• For even more information there is a part two called More Business of Being Born. I found this series to provide great info!
  • I really agree - women need to go into natural childbirth with education about it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • This was one of the first things I watched, thanks Netflix, when I found out we were prego. Very informational and it made me want to look further into natural birth.

"Even if it has not been your habit throughout your life so far, I recommend that you learn to think positively about your body."
    Ina May Gaskin, Ina May's Guide to Childbirth
    Edited due to mobile bumping
  • Love Ina May Gaskin! That book is so good
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"