Ohio Babies

Used Maternity Clothes

apostle85apostle85 member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
Anyone know of good places in Columbus to find nice, used, business casual maternity clothes?  I have been purchasing items here and there at garage sales but I didn't know if there were any good consignment stores that carry maternity.  All the ones that used to be on the east side of town closed Sad
Met DH: 2.5.2008
Engaged: 4.9.11
Married: 9.22.12
Baby Girl J Born: 1.23.2014 via c section - Due with Baby #2: 5.27.2016

Re: Used Maternity Clothes

• KatFCoKatFCo member
    I found a few things at Clothes Mentor. I've also heard Trader Tots might have some, but have never been.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love Clothes Mentor and didn't realize that they sold maternity!  I will look into Trader Tots as well, I don't think Once Upon a Child sells maternity.
    Met DH: 2.5.2008
    Engaged: 4.9.11
    Married: 9.22.12
    Baby Girl J Born: 1.23.2014 via c section - Due with Baby #2: 5.27.2016
  • Loading the player...
  • KatFCoKatFCo member

imageapostle85:
    I love Clothes Mentor and didn't realize that they sold maternity!  I will look into Trader Tots as well, I don't think Once Upon a Child sells maternity.

No, Once Upon a Child doesn't, but they're owned by the same company as Clothes Mentor. I know the CM in Westerville sells some maternity; not sure about other stores.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • They did as of last year at the one on Bethel (or Henderson?), I sold there so I know it was still very busy.
    Mommy of three, capturing memories is what I do www.buckikiddies.com In my bag: Canon 5D MK III, 16-35mm 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 100mm 2.8L
  • KatFCoKatFCo member

imageBuckikiddies:
    They did as of last year at the one on Bethel (or Henderson?), I sold there so I know it was still very busy.

It was on Henderson, but I think they may have been moving.

• schutzschutz member

There is also a consignment store called The Bump in Gahanna on N Hamilton Rd. I was in there once and they had a large selection of pretty decent stuff. I was able to reuse a lot of stuff from my first pregnancy otherwise I would have gone in a few other times I'm sure.

The website is  https://www.shopthebump.com/

Good luck! 

• I know this post is a couple weeks old, but Clothes Mentor on Henderson is definitely still open and still selling Maternity.

I bought all my maternity tops there, as well as my jeans. 

I also had good luck finding tops that were larger sizes and worked as maternity tops, even though they weren't.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"