• Options
    Babyganics, Honest Company
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Off Family Care. Has 7% deet and works like a charm! Stick out tongue
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not even joking, we use vanilla body spray AND IT WORKS! My MIL was always spraying herself with it and we didn't know why, finally she told us. Emma kept coming home from her house smelling like vanilla and she never had bug bites. So when H and I started using it, we were never bothered by bugs!! We also put a vanilla candle in the fire pit outside. Works like a charm!

imageimage

BFP #1 July 4, 2011 Baby girl born Feb 22, 2012!!
    BFP #2 December 17, 2012 MMC January 24, 2013
    BFP #3 April 7, 2013 Baby girl born December 11, 2013!!
    Amelia has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. She has had 3 open heart surgeries, 1 g-tube surgery, and one tracheostomy. She is the strongest, most precious little fighter. 
    You can follow her at. Www.ameliafaithsheart.blogspot.com
  • Options
    We use those mosquito repellant bands. I don't like to spray him with big spray, especially after spraying him with sunscreen.
  • Options
    Bounce sheets work well for us. We rub it all over our exposed areas.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I use California brand bug spray. It's working really well. I use it on myself too. I usually get eat up, even with regular off on but I haven't been when using this stuff.

• Options

imageEmmaBoBemma:
    Not even joking, we use vanilla body spray AND IT WORKS! My MIL was always spraying herself with it and we didn't know why, finally she told us. Emma kept coming home from her house smelling like vanilla and she never had bug bites. So when H and I started using it, we were never bothered by bugs!! We also put a vanilla candle in the fire pit outside. Works like a charm!

what brand? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"