March 2013 Moms
Options

work

Some of you may remember me posting a few vents regarding my work while we were pregnant.  After even more problems, the latest being an email "conversation" with my boss on Wednesday that ended with her accusing me of not doing my job since I didn't complete a task in late March/early April for the March close, I turned in my resignation letter on Thursday. 

Regarding the email from the boss: my first thought was "Seriously! You've already forgotten that I was on maternity leave for the last 3 weeks of March and the first 3 weeks of April!?!?!"  FWIW, I had notes regarding the task needing to be completed in 3 separate locations, including on the spreadsheet that the boss had to approve during month end close.

Dh and I are trying to see if we can cut our expenses enough for me to be a SAHM or work no more than part time.  If not, then I'll have to continue my search for a full time position. 

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook

Re: work

• Options
    Wow, it sounds like your boss is just trying to make excuses to give you a hard time by trying to bring up something that happened so long ago.  Good for you for being brave enough to just resign.  That kind of stress is so toxic to your life, and is not worth it in the long run.  Hoping you can make it work to be a SAHM if that's what you would like to do.  Best of luck to you:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"