Late Term and Child Loss
Options

TTCAL CheckIn

Hello Ladies, 

Welcome to Friday TTCAL CheckIn! 

I hope I can find you all well and positive this week! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them. Lots of baby dust on all of you! 

Where are you in your TTCAL journey? 

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? 

QOTW: Have you ever received any strange advice when it comes to TTC? 

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: TTCAL CheckIn

• Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey?  CD16 of our second cycle

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?  Just a med check next month with my RE

QOTW: Have you ever received any strange advice when it comes to TTC?  Just relax.  Or get drunk

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I'm really hoping I O soon.  I know it's still early, but before I got pregnant I hardly ever Od, so I am always scared my body will stop working again.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey?
    Cycle day 1!

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?
    I will be having an hsg and blood work this week.

QOTW: Have you ever received any strange advice when it comes to TTC?
    Just the annoying; don't worry about it. Or, don't think about trying. Easy for someone on the outside to say.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?
    Trying again and wanting to be pregnant ASAP, but also thinking about our up coming vacation, it will be next month during my 2ww, I don't know how I will relax.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? I believe CD 33, and I think I Od yesterday!

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? Nope

QOTW: Have you ever received any strange advice when it comes to TTC? Not really...

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Hoping I ovulated..it's been a long time coming. Can't wait to get CHs!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey?  Cycle 2, CD 5

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? None

QOTW: Have you ever received any strange advice when it comes to TTC?  Hmmm... not that I can remember.  We're keeping TTC pretty hush hush, so I've been lucky enough to avoid strange advice by virtue of the fact that no one knows.  

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  I'm strangely at peace with the fact that I didn't get a BFP last cycle.  I'm excited to give it another try this month.  I'm not sure I'll react the same way if AF shows this cycle, but I guess we'll see if/when we get there.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"